Custom Excise Consultancy Services offered by us involves handling the requirements of Custom excise duty that is levied on import of goods into India at rates specified in Customs Tariff Act, 1975. The Custom excise duty in India comprises Basic Customs Duty (BCD), Countervailing Duty (CVD), Additional Duty of Customs (ADC) and Education Cess. Here, our team of experts makes us well qualified to handle the consultancy demands.
- Registration under Central Excise.
- Consultancy on matters related to Central Excise & Customs.
- Assistance in maintenance of records w.r.t. Central Excise and CENVAT credit
- Ensuring compliance on Excise and Customs through effective Tax Management and Advisory Services.
- Preparation and filing of Excise Returns.
- Getting assessments done.
- Liaison with Central Excise and Customs authorities.
- Filing and pleading appeals at various Appellant levels
- Advice on classification, valuation, duty liability and the cross-credit scheme
- Structuring of business transactions to maximize tax efficiency